Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wow! It's 2012


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
~2012~

Can you believe another year has gone by? I'm having a difficult time processing that. 2011 certainly few by for me, I had the good and bad. The good was obviously my daughter's shower and wedding this past spring and summer the bad was I didn't get a destination vacation in and had some minor health issues to deal with. All in all I'm grateful and happy! 
My son will (pictured below) will SIXTEEN this upcoming May! Unreal! Where does the time go? (refer to up top:)
Our New Year's Even was WONDERFUL spent going out to eat at on of our favorite places and coming home where it was warm, safe and sound! 
I hope you all had a great NYE and wishing you lots of prosperity and good health your way for 2012. Blessing! 


Richard with mom

Me with my son, Richard! 




Add caption


Winter-tini was SO, SO GOOD!

MY HUSBAND & SON

Me
 with my better half

No comments:

Post a Comment