Monday, December 10, 2012

little bits of Christmas




Kitchen Window Sill



Tree



Gel Cling on for side door lights 
I have a thing for penguins. 

 I have a few more pieces in a box to add, baby Jesus is missing here
along with some other pieces.





Random babbles. 


A Clear vase I got for $11, filled with faux berries, snow and ornaments! 
I have it in another spot now and it really looks great!!!

Stockings are hung!!!

Sorry. I am NOT done painting this, you can CLEARLY see the inside
needs some black as well as the feet balls. They still have the distressed, buttercup yellow. I hope to get that this done sooner than later. In addition, 
I only two mini wreaths that were the same, so off to buy three or just keep as 
is?!!?

This is Taco lounging on my new chair eyeing the tree! 




No comments:

Post a Comment