Monday, January 9, 2012

Suite makes living room un-sweet



As we begin to work on my parent's 1st floor Master Suite the living room I hoped would be done by now is going to be neglected for a bit longer! I don't like a lot of things but this is DULL at best! 

I have in my mind a DEEP gray, comfortable sofa w/two chairs, another road coffee table (maybe this time 
in glass) pops of color on the sofa with throws and pillow (deep purple or orange maybe...not a bright orange, more of a sunset shade) up-down shades in a modern print of maybe white with VERY light gray!?!? Sadly for now I have the moss green sofa and love seat (although the color totally grew on me and reminds me so much of nature) the pillow are just not doing it ... thinking of covering them up for now:)





Remember my orange tree that almost died last winter?
It is doing very well now! I love this wine cabinet with the marble top!

Front is not making a good impression!!!!
Ok, so I need to take my yoga mat and blocks
in the basket out of the way and my SIL's bottle of wine:)

Not sure what I want to do (if anything) with the sidelights by the front door





No comments:

Post a Comment