Monday, January 23, 2012

A BEAUTIFUL & THOUGHTFUL GIFT

This stunning scarf and shawl came from a friend's husband. 
I just LOVE the colors in it (the orange is warm and inviting) it is
VERY soft and warm!!! I've been wearing it just about every day and getting
tons of complements on it! THANK YOU JOSEF!!!! 


All the colors are stunning. It is even prettier in person! 
  


This is folded up, you can see how long it is...the photo was taken
before I could put in on as shawl, Wish you could have seen it that  way as well. Very cozy and warm!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Richelle,

    The scarf is beautiful! I love how big it is.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just beautiful? I love it so much and keep getting compliments on it. I can wear it as a scarf or shawl ... it was so kind of him.

    ReplyDelete