Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another EARLY Spring Treat

I picked up a spring jacket today. I ended up staying in the TAN family (again) BUT it does have a very bright coral color on the inside at least:)!!!! There are no buttons, just the belt and an inside clip up at the top that holds it closed, I love that about this along with its very feminine ruffles on the sleeves and all down the front!

Want to know the very best of this will smith jacket? The price! I paid only $29.99 Got to LOVE
http://www.tjmaxx.com/

Doesn't the burst of coral make you happy about Spring? It sure does for me!

I also picked up a pair of jeans, a tank and sweter to go over it that is gray and black stripe (no surprise to with my signature theme here: tans, blacks, whites and grays!).

1 comment:

  1. THis jacket is sooooo cute, it's good to keep in the same color families, easier to mix and match. GReat choice and I hope the weather warms so you can wear it soon. Mary

    ReplyDelete