Friday, March 16, 2012

To Choose! Furniture Shopping!



Sofa was oversize for my room at 96" so I DIDN'T plan on getting this
BUT I HAVE IT!!! Ended up fitting perfectly!! I put that pillow that you see
here on the leather club chair and added a tan one, also have my gray, blue and yellow printed pillows that are over sized, one on each side--then I have a yellow, square pillow on there..yup---pillowed up well! lol



Take a break on a Super Comfortable  & HUGE Chaise!!!!!
Sadly it was a decision between the chaise with love seat 
or the sofa with leather club chair..you know who won!!


Come have a seat with me!!!!





here were some things that just caught my eye!



Would love this for the coffee table! Balls were $10 ea, bowl $99



This chair was beautiful. Lot of people
stopping to view this. It rocked too! neat! 

Going for this look for sure!!! I will just pick up my own twigs outside though:)
They wanted I think, $29.99 for the glass, wall vases! 

Want this piece SO badly!!! I think it would be awesome in 
a bath room, guest room or in a hall!!!!! I love
the mix of old and new in a home..this is new but with an old
look to it----



Electric fireplace TV unit! They sell this in BLACK too (which is what color I would pick)
They have white rock/stones rather than logs...looks FAR better in person!!!

just made it SCREAM summer!!!!


SERIOUSLY THINKING OF GETTING THESE PRINTS....

THESE PRINTS MAKE ME HAPPY!
CERTAINLY ON MY LIST AS WELL!!!!!!


How cool and THICK is THIS table??
LOVED IT--think the price was right too!!!!

funky and fun! TREE STUMP TABLE!!! LOVED
LOVED LOVED IT!!!!



ABOVE;
ALWAYS loved these mirrors! 

hutch/cabinet below---




Below: makes you just THINK summer!!





No comments:

Post a Comment