Friday, March 16, 2012

My Chicken Recipe Being Testing IN the Crock Pot

This is usually made with legs and wings ....
I put it in the oven on 350, marinating it overnight first (to really let all that flavor set it)
the orange can be omitted if you wish to just use lemon (which most of the time I use JUST
the lemon).



  • FRESH squeezed lemons (and slices thrown in)
  • Chicken breast used here (boneless, 5 of them) Wash good and coat with EVOO
  • Organic Rosemary
  • Fresh squeezed oranges (and slices thrown in)
  • Sea salt and ground pepper 
  • TONS of whole clove garlic (to your liking)



Optional: I had left over organic dill that I did not want to go to waste 
so I put some of that in here...if you have leftover parsley you want to use
up, that would be good too!!


and here it is done but not served!
Came out VERY moist and  tasty! 


SUGGESTION:
This would be great cut up the next day
(hot or cold) served over your choice of salad greens
and toppings (mandarin oranges perhaps?) some almonds?





SEE PREVIOUS POST FOR OVEN VERSION!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment