I put it in the oven on 350, marinating it overnight first (to really let all that flavor set it)
the orange can be omitted if you wish to just use lemon (which most of the time I use JUST
- FRESH squeezed lemons (and slices thrown in)
- Chicken breast used here (boneless, 5 of them) Wash good and coat with EVOO
- Organic Rosemary
- Fresh squeezed oranges (and slices thrown in)
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- TONS of whole clove garlic (to your liking)
Optional: I had left over organic dill that I did not want to go to waste
so I put some of that in here...if you have leftover parsley you want to use
up, that would be good too!!
Came out VERY moist and tasty!