Monday, February 27, 2012

PILLOW TALK!

I am on a mission to find some nice pillows for the sofa and love seat (even though down the line I plan on changing those out, the pillows will stay with the new set) BUT I had a rough time @ TJMaxx yesterday deciding and came home with NOTHING in the pillow department! All the pillows shown were down filled, nice and fluffy yet firm too....ran from $16.99-20.99. I want to start off with four and see how that goes!
Sofa and love seat NOW are moss green (which I love, very earthy and conducive to my home) but REALLY wanting a deep gray set .... maybe just a sofa and then printed chairs?!!? still deciding on that PLUS I am not ready to purchase a set since we are working on getting the 1st floor master suite and bath complete$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Here is what I was admiring:


Above: This was cute and they did have TWO of these but I just 
didn't get them because I couldn't decide on the other two. 

above: Thought of these two together

LOVED this combo ( I don't like ALL four or more pillow to match exactly, that is so old school)

This colorful one was my FAVORITE but there was one and I couldn't make it work with what else they had there....but thinking I may regret that now!!!!!!

This was in their outdoor department for $7.99, it sits 
in the living room on table now. I adore it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment