Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lil Fall @ Home

At first I didn't think we would have great foliage but over this past weekend it REALLY popped around here! These are not the best of photos but  a little taste of what's happening out @ my place.

1st two photos just tacky cling on for side window panes on front door







 front engrance. I love my white pumpkins and which I purchased more of them!
The Two below are faux that my son carved a few years back!

 While at the Tower Hill Botanic Garden over the weekend I purchased this AIR PLANT it was $25, a little more than I normally would have spent but it was so pretty and neat (never seen one before) plus we got in free using our local library .... which I help support w/a family membership and will do fundraising for them when needed. Always look to YOUR local public library for passes to museums, attractions, art exhibits and gardens!!!!!

Below:
More of our land out back and off the side

No comments:

Post a Comment